Friday, December 3, 2010

LePage: Obama not Marxist fascist Islamist terrorist after all, need not go to Hell. Also, please help me learn to talk good!

Governor LePage was shocked to find that President of the United States, a man who did not almost get rejected from Husson College for lack of reading ability, but who, rather, was editor of the Harvard Law Review, was "more pragmatic" than he expected. Unfortunately, in trying to articulate this position, Governor DumbDumb (as I've named him) lives up to his appellation:

"Where I think we're pretty different is I think he looks at life being a lot more political than I. I look at it more people, he looks at it political. I'll get mad quicker than he will," LePage said, chuckling.

Huh? What the hell does that even mean? "I look at it more people"? I'll give one hundred gold dubloons to any God fearing Mainer who can translate this ninny's gobbledygook into English for me. Thanks!

No comments: